- About Us
- Values and Ethos
- Welcome letter from Head Teacher
- Our School
- School Travel
- British Values
- What makes us special?
- Outdoor Learning
- School Sport
- Charity Events
- COVID-19 Parent Information Page
- Weekly Newsletters
- Term dates and school holidays
- Safeguarding Through Temporary Closure
- SEND During Temporary Closure
- Read Write Inc
- Dates For The Year
- Open Day
- Before and after school club
- Who’s Who?
- Documents & Policies
- School Development Plan 2019 – 2020
- COVID-19 Catch-up Overview
- Financial Benchmarking
- School Prospectus
- Ofsted Report
- Pupil Premium
- SEND Information Report
- Sports Premium funding
- Performance data and results
- Curriculum newsletters
- Curriculum Policy
- Curriculum Skills Progression
- Maths Skills and Knowledge
- Reading and Writing Skills Knowledge
- Year Group Curriculum overviews
- Curriculum Presentations
- Learning Links
- Reading and Phonics
- Recommended books
- Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural Development
- Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a child due to start school in September 2022?
Would you like to know more about what our school has to offer?
If so then please join us for an informal tour on one of the following dates:
Tuesday 23rd November: 9.00 – 10.00am
Wednesday 1st December: 10.50 – 11.50am
Monday 6th December: 1.20 – 2.20pm
Please phone the school office on 01908 508678 to book onto one of our tours, more dates will added throughout the term.
Unfortunately until further notice tours will not be going into classrooms and parents are unable to go into Early Years however tours will continue within the corridors and include the outside grounds. We will answer any questions you may have.
Please note masks must be worn inside the school.
The deadline for applications is 15th January 2022, please follow the link below for more information and to apply.