- About Us
- Vision and aims
- Welcome letter from Head Teacher
- Our School
- School Travel
- British Values
- What makes us special?
- Forest School
- School Sport
- Charity Events
- Read Write Inc
- Early Years Learning, News & Information
- Year 1 Learning, News & Information
- Year 2 Learning, News & Information
- Year 3 Learning, News & Information
- Year 4 Learning, News & Information
- Year 5 Learning, News & Information
- Year 6 Learning, News & Information
- Term dates and school holidays
- Dates For The Year
- Weekly Newsletters
- Class List PE Rota
- Open Day
- Before and after school club (Kids Play)
- Who’s Who?
- Documents & Policies
- School Development Plan 2019 – 2020
- School Prospectus
- Ofsted Report
- Pupil Premium
- SEND Information Report
- Sports Premium funding
- Performance data and results
- Curriculum newsletters
- Curriculum Policy
- Year Group Curriculum overviews
- Curriculum Presentations
- Long Meadow Curriculum Essentials
- Learning Links
- Reading and Phonics
- Written Methods in Mathematics
- Recommended books
- Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural Development
- Frequently Asked Questions
Long Meadow School is a large two form entry primary school on the west flank of Milton Keynes.
We currently have 430 pupils on roll who come from our local community of Shenley Brook End and Westcroft.
Early Year Foundation Stage (EYFS)- This is the year that children start school for the first time as 4 and 5 year olds.
Key Stage One – This incorporates school Years 1 and 2, and is often known as the infant phase
Key Stage Two – The junior phase, Years 3, 4 and 5 , with children in Year 6 moving onto secondary school at the end of the year.