- About Us
- Values and Ethos
- Welcome letter from Head Teacher
- Our School
- School Travel
- British Values
- What makes us special?
- Forest School
- School Sport
- Charity Events
- COVID-19 Parent Information Page
- Weekly Newsletters
- Term dates and school holidays
- Safeguarding Through Temporary Closure
- SEND During Temporary Closure
- Read Write Inc
- Dates For The Year
- Open Day
- Before and after school club
- Who’s Who?
- Documents & Policies
- School Development Plan 2019 – 2020
- COVID-19 Catch-up Overview
- Financial Benchmarking
- School Prospectus
- Ofsted Report
- Pupil Premium
- SEND Information Report
- Sports Premium funding
- Performance data and results
- Curriculum newsletters
- Curriculum Policy
- Curriculum Skills Progression
- Maths Skills and Knowledge
- Reading and Writing Skills Knowledge
- Year Group Curriculum overviews
- Curriculum Presentations
- Learning Links
- Reading and Phonics
- Written Methods in Mathematics
- Recommended books
- Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural Development
- Frequently Asked Questions
Long Meadow School is a large two form entry primary school on the west flank of Milton Keynes.
We currently have 430 pupils on roll who come from our local community of Shenley Brook End and Westcroft.
Early Year Foundation Stage (EYFS)- This is the year that children start school for the first time as 4 and 5 year olds.
Key Stage One – This incorporates school Years 1 and 2, and is often known as the infant phase
Key Stage Two – The junior phase, Years 3, 4 and 5 , with children in Year 6 moving onto secondary school at the end of the year.