- About Us
- Vision and aims
- Welcome letter from Head Teacher
- Our School
- School Travel
- British Values
- What makes us special?
- Forest School
- School Sport
- Charity Events
- COVID-19 Parent Information Page
- Safeguarding Through Temporary Closure
- SEND During Temporary Closure
- Read Write Inc
- Early Years Learning, News & Information
- Year 1 Learning, News & Information
- Year 2 Learning, News & Information
- Year 3 Learning, News & Information
- Year 4 Learning, News & Information
- Year 5 Learning, News & Information
- Year 6 Learning, News & Information
- Term dates and school holidays
- Dates For The Year
- Weekly Newsletters
- Class List PE Rota
- Open Day
- Before and after school club
- Who’s Who?
- Documents & Policies
- School Development Plan 2019 – 2020
- School Prospectus
- Ofsted Report
- Pupil Premium
- SEND Information Report
- Sports Premium funding
- Performance data and results
- Curriculum newsletters
- Curriculum Policy
- Year Group Curriculum overviews
- Curriculum Presentations
- Long Meadow Curriculum Essentials
- Learning Links
- Reading and Phonics
- Written Methods in Mathematics
- Recommended books
- Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural Development
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is PALS?
PALS is a Registered Charity which was established by parents & teachers to raise money for the school to enhance our pupils learning experiences and support the curriculum.
This year alone we have provided funding for school trips, we have purchased the interactive touch screen, the Key Stage 2 playground equipment, leavers’ gifts and sports equipment!
If you would like to help PALs to make a difference, by joining the Committee or volunteering at our events, then please contact a member of the Committee via: longmeadowPALS@gmail.com
Parents/Friends at Long Meadow School (PALS)
Registered Charity No. 1095870
To help PALS maximise our fundraising, if your company can match fund any of our events please contact the school reception or email us via the website.
Chair: Nicky Scudamore,
Vice Chair: Lesley O’Dowd,
Secretary: Kelly Hargreaves,
Treasurer: Sharon Tyler
Sarah Holland, Hayley Rodgers, Sharon Tyler, Dena Gardner, Carly Dutton, Mandy Hamerla, Arathi Patel, Fiorella Gioveni, Vineetha Venugopulan, Donna Fielding, Kate Stuart, Emma Kidd, Pip Docwra, Angela Vaughan-West, Natalie Sewell, Vicki Lashbrook, Kerry White, Carrie Sutton, Amanda Greenwood
We are always looking for new members, please email us for further details.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY – AUTUMN/SPRING 2019/2020
We are delighted to announce details of the PALS events taking place this year:
PALS AGM –
PALS would like to invite you to their AGM which is held at the school. We welcome anyone who is interested in joining the committee, has fundraising ideas or can volunteer their time to plan or volunteer at our events.
Children’s Discos –
5.30-6.30pm – Early Years/KS1
6.45-7.45pm – KS2
Tickets for the Children’s Discos, which take place in the School Hall, are only £3 and will be on sale soon.
Cookie Day –
Christmas Fair –
Movies and Munchies Evening –
We are delighted to be hosting ‘Movies & Munchies!’ This event was full last year and we are really looking forward to it again this year.
MK Pantomine Trip –
PALs Treat Day –
Magic & Munchies –
Easter Raffle –
More details on the raffle will follow soon
Mufti Day –
School Fete –