- About Us
- Values and Ethos
- Welcome letter from Head Teacher
- Our School
- School Travel
- British Values
- What makes us special?
- Forest School
- School Sport
- Charity Events
- COVID-19 Parent Information Page
- Safeguarding Through Temporary Closure
- SEND During Temporary Closure
- Read Write Inc
- Early Years Learning, News & Information
- Year 1 Learning, News & Information
- Year 2 Learning, News & Information
- Year 3 Learning, News & Information
- Year 4 Learning, News & Information
- Year 5 Learning, News & Information
- Year 6 Learning, News & Information
- Term dates and school holidays
- Dates For The Year
- Weekly Newsletters
- Class List PE Rota
- Open Day
- Before and after school club
- Who’s Who?
- Documents & Policies
- School Development Plan 2019 – 2020
- COVID-19 Catch-up Overview
- Financial Benchmarking
- School Prospectus
- Ofsted Report
- Pupil Premium
- SEND Information Report
- Sports Premium funding
- Performance data and results
- Curriculum newsletters
- Curriculum Policy
- Year Group Curriculum overviews
- Curriculum Presentations
- Long Meadow Curriculum Essentials
- Learning Links
- Reading and Phonics
- Written Methods in Mathematics
- Recommended books
- Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural Development
- Frequently Asked Questions
The governors have adopted jade and navy blue as the school colours. Sweatshirts and polo shirts, with the embroidered school logo, should be purchased through our uniform provider Maisies. Grey trousers, shorts, pinafore dresses or skirts should also be worn. It is important that all children feel comfortable in their clothes and shoes and that they can dress and undress themselves.
Children need an outdoor pair of sensible, entirely black shoes to wear to school. High-heeled shoes, clogs or other unsuitable footwear should not be worn in school. Black trainers or shoes showing a brand name cannot be worn. We also ask for your support regarding make-up and jewellery. Make-up or jewellery should not be worn at school. Children with pierced ears may wear only one sleeper or stud in the lobe of each ear. Ear piercing should always be undertaken at the start of the summer holidays.
Jade sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
Dark grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
Navy blue polo shirt with logo
Dark blue gingham dress
Dark grey trousers/skirt/shorts
Navy T shirt with logo
Black plimsolls / trainers
Navy tracksuit bottoms
Navy sweatshirt with sports logo
PE Kit must not contain a brand name, logo or stripes.
Children are required to come into school in their PE kit on the days they have PE. For gymnastics, children will work in bare feet in the hall to encourage correct development and for reasons of safety. Plimsolls or trainers will be needed for some indoor and outdoor games lessons. Please see below the class list PE Rota.
For safety reasons, jewellery must be removed, by the child him/herself, before any PE lesson to avoid the risk of a injury. It is recommended that if your child wishes to have their ears pierced, this is done during the summer break.
Children should not bring mobile phones into school. If you need to contact your child please ring the school office.
We ask that all clothing is named so that lost items can be returned to their owner. A lost property box will be kept in the front entrance.